Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Part 3 (Last part)

Only THE cutest shoes in the World!

Lil Cowboy

Gotta keep shaving, don't want a 5 o'clock shadow!


Dad, your 5 o'clock shadow is starting.... come here...I'll help.

Tripp's FIRST BIKE!


Here dad, hold this, I'm busy!

Our mischievous little!

Playing with Daddy!

MORE noise makers! These are for bath time! Soooo much fun!!! Tripp so far is VERY musical, he loves to play with anything that sings or has music. He loves to dance, and already has much better rhythm that mom or dad!

OOOh I don't even need to take it out of the wrapping to play! This is a leapfrog piano! He LOVES it!

Everything can be a chair....


The leapfrog piano.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like he had a WONDERFUL Christmas! So much fun! I saw his pile....any presents for the other "kids?" Weren't they jealous? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The furry little buggers got some presents too. They enjoyed the day. I think Tripp likes the animal toys and I know the dogs LOVE playing with Tripp's toys. Now if I can just get Tripp to stop chewing on the raw hide.

      Delete